The J.R. Simplot Company is a diverse, privately held organization, with roots firmly planted in agriculture and agriculture-related businesses. The J.R. Simplot Company is a true farm-to-table company with operations that touch every aspect of agriculture, including seed production, farming and ranching, plant sciences, fertilizer manufacturing, food processing, commercial product development, and distribution.
The Senior Marketing Manager Innvictis Seed is accountable for strategic marketing leadership across the entire Innvictis Seed portfolio, driving product growth and working in coordination with the Senior Marketing Manager, Innvictis. This role is critical in driving strategic growth across the entire acre focused on the Innvictis Seed business but in coordination with the marketing strategy across the entire acre. This role has a dotted line reporting relationship to the Senior Marketing Manager, Innvictis.
- Develop and deliver strategic national marketing strategies and plans across Innvictis Seed portfolio. Ensure engagement and alignment across the entire Innvictis portfolios.
- Develop and implement annual marketing/portfolio management calendar by collaborating and providing directional leadership to the Senior Account Mangers. Also provide support to the Senior Account Managers for regional marketing programs.
- Drive the process for new product development to expand and freshen up the Innvictis Seed portfolio and work with regional teams to develop launch plans to drive product adoption.
- Ultimately responsible for the product, placement, pricing and promotion for the Innvictis Seed product portfolio. This includes placement across the various market access routes as well as portfolio management including new product development.
- Coordinate with the Customer experience group to drive promotion of the product and portfolio.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree (B.A. or B.S.) from 4 year college or university
- Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered for meeting the minimum requirements.
- 5+ years related experience and/or training