Mondelez International, Inc. empowers people to snack right in over 160 countries around the world. We're leading the future of snacking with iconic brands such as Oreo, belVita and LU biscuits; Cadbury Dairy Milk, Milka and Toblerone chocolate; Sour Patch Kids candy and Trident gum. Our 90,000 colleagues around the world are key to the success of our business. Great people and great brands. That's who we are.
Join us on our mission to continue leading the future of snacking around the world by offering the right snack, for the right moment, made the right way. It's time for you to Make It at Mondelez International.
In Marketing, you'll be the ones who first capture our consumers' imaginations, giving them a tantalizing taste of our brands. You'll work to help our brands stay relevant to consumers by developing and activating brand plans that capture their imagination, passion and loyalty.
Our organization has an opening for a business savvy, highly analytical and detail-oriented candidate to join our growing Consumer Insights & Analytics team. This strategic role will partner with our brand leaders and insights teams to understand how consumers' preferences are changing and the macrotrends that are shaping their decision-making. This thought leader will use primary and secondary research to understand and break down emerging snacking categories that we may or may not already be in. S/he will be explorers and pioneers for our business with an entrepreneurial spirit!
The ideal candidate is business-minded, consumer-centric and has prior management consulting experience from a top-tier consulting firm. This person is a strong leader who enjoys data, testing hypothesis, and influencing executives. Most importantly, this person can turn insights into ACTION!
- Having a pulse on the marketplace, through market research, store visits and general periodical reading. This is a 365-day activity!
- Lead the identification of new growth opportunities in adjacent snacking categories
- Researching new and emerging snacking categories to understand what differentiates them and why consumers would be/ should be interested
- Actively participate at conferences and expos to understand, first-hand, consumer trends and snacking start-ups
- Consult with marketing leadership to anticipate, formulate, and frame key business questions.
- Define, analyze and support market sizing activities
- High-level revenue P&Ls of potential partners and target acquisitions
- Gather and analyze data, understand trends and patterns, identify foresight, construct story lines to deliver impactful / implementable insights to Senior Leadership.
- Manage data providers/research partners, deploy and continuously perfect solutions
- Passion and interest in the Food & Beverage/ Snacking world
- Minimum 5 years of consulting training from a top-tier firm
- Desire to progress and get promoted through the organization
- Undergraduate degree required; Master's in Business preferred
- Hypothesis building and testing, thought leadership and strategic thinking
- A successful history of processing and extracting business insights from large disconnected data sets
- Strong story building and executive presentation capability
- Strong ownership, project management and organizational skills with focus on results / timelines
- Experience supporting and working with cross-functional teams in a dynamic environment
Mondelez Global LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law. Applicants who require accommodation to participate in the job application process may contact 847-943-5460 for assistance.
Applicants must complete all required steps in the application process, including providing a Resume/CV, in order to be considered for this position.