About the job
Our Marketing team is focused on growing Danone#39;s brands and categories. By joining our Marketing team, you will develop consumer strategies and unique customer experiences that communicate the benefits of our products and innovations.
The Senior Manager of Purpose-led Storytelling within the Danone North America Marketing Center of Excellence is the lead storytelling architect and steward for all Danone NA brands. They will be instrumental in growing the purpose-led storytelling team and defining best-in-class practices and capabilities. The position will partner closely with the Brand Design Director to ensure single-minded, strategic brand narratives across insights, design and activation. This role will bring together right- and left-brain acumen to unlock and articulate brand purpose, tone of voice, naming, messaging strategy and purpose-led storytelling across all Danone North America brands. The position reports into the Senior Director of the Brand Purpose Group.
- You will develop and mentor team members to grow their collective expertise
- You will help to build the vision, structure and optimal ways of working for the team
- You will be the lead architect for driving purpose-driven, brand-led narratives across channels
- You will be the lead architect for brand-led voice, naming/nomenclature systems and messaging strategies for all Danone NA brands
- You will build and lead verbal strategy ideation and training workshops with internal brand teams
- You will proactively build relationships with cross-functional teams to ensure sound brand strategy and storytelling execution across channels
- You will work with the Senior Director on executive summaries and projects that reflect purpose-led brand narratives and strategic thinking
- You will contribute to building a sense of purpose and team culture for the Brand Elevation pillar as a highly valued internal agency within Danone
- You will have a demonstrated ability to successfully lead, manage, and develop a team and create a collaborative culture
- You will have a demonstrated ability to lead efficient and engaging brand strategy workshops with senior leaders and/or key stakeholders
- You will have a demonstrated ability to architect brand purpose, naming, voice and messaging strategy deliverables. Must have 8+ years of experience. Some agency and/or client-side CPG experience also required
- You will have a proven track record of actioning and executing against creative briefs with clearly crafted deliverables
- You will have a superior narrative writing skills in developing intuitive communication frameworks that simplify complexities
- You will be a self-starter mentality with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic, and often ambiguous environment
- You will be comfortable collaborating with design and agency partners to apply customer insights to inspire creative and purpose-led storytelling
- You will have the ability to extract informative data from market research, consumer insights and trends to guide purpose-led brand storytelling
- You will have command of PPT, Keynote and/or InDesign, and is able to create and help the team build compelling presentations
At Danone North America, you#39;ll work with some of the best-known food and beverage brands in the world like Activia, Silk, Horizon Organic, Two Good, Oikos, evian, and Happy Family. You#39;ll be part of the largest Certified B Corp™ in the world, working together to make sure our brands create real benefits for people, communities, and the planet. We have 6,000+ employees across the U.S. and Canada. Come join our movement for a healthier world: One Planet. One Health BY YOU.
Danone North America doesn#39;t just welcome what makes you unique, we value it. We#39;re proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All hires to our team are based on qualifications, merit and business needs. We recruit, employ, train and promote regardless of race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other protected status. Faithful to our values of openness and humanism, all of our employees share in the commitment to engage one another with dignity and respect. http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf
CO Equal Pay Language:
The base compensation range for this position is $115,000-$135,000 Danone North America additionally offers a performance-based bonus and has a strong benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Prescription Drug Coverage, 401k Plan, Wellness Program, Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, Flexible Time Off, and Paid Parental Bonding Leave, among other benefit plan options.