IL Oak Brook
Supply Chain Logistics
Job Posting Title:
Senior Manager - Network Modeling
As part of supply chain network modeling team, Sr. Manager of Network Modeling develops network model to optimize TreeHouse Foods supply chain, deliver lowest landed cost solutions, and act as key resources to execute the solutions while closely partnering with division leaders
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop supply chain network optimization as part of network modeling team that supports supply chain organization goals and objectives
- Actively seek to optimize the supply chain network design to reduce costs, improve customer service, and improve overall supply chain performance
- Leverage sophisticated network models to optimize network flows, by using software such as LLamasoft Supply Chain Guru
- Evaluate and determine ideal manufacturing and/or distribution locations by utilizing a Total Landed Cost methodology.
- Define and carry out network modeling action plans as project manager
- Interact with division counterparts and internal resources to identify requirements, constraints, and objectives of a given supply chain problem. Once work is complete, present supply chain designs, options and cost analysis and associated ROI.
- Be part of the team that is responsible for making recommendations on capital spending decisions as part of network optimization project
Skills, Experience and Education:
- Bachelors of Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Operations Management/Research, Logistics or Equivalent. Masters in Industrial Engineering or Supply Chain Management is preferred.
- Analytical person with hands on experience in developing and deploying Total Landed Cost.
- Experiences with multi-echelon Network Optimization software (i.e. LLamasoft, ILOG, etc.), especially for Foods CPG companies
- Well-versed in various supply chain areas such as planning, forecasting, transportation, warehousing, inventory management, and strategic sourcing
- Highly skilled in supply chain analytics such as Tableau, MS SQL, etc.
- Highly skilled in computer skills such as MS Office suites, SAP Supply Chain, etc.
- Great understanding of functions in WMS, TMS, Inventory Optimization is a plus
- An experienced and well-rounded candidate who can draw from their strong logistics background involving transportation, warehousing, reverse logistics, customs compliance, international trade, and inventory management.
- Experiences in supply chain consulting and 3PL areas for foods CPG companies are a plus
Minimum Experience Preferred (Number of years and type): 8 years of experiences, including network optimization, project management, supply chain simulation and other logistics related functions
- Ability to craft clear and convincing presentation materials
- Strong Microsoft PowerPoint capabilities
- Ability to develop data-based storylines and business cases
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Ability to learn new skills and analytical tools quickly
- Proficiency in Windows PC environment; experience with Supply Chain Modeling software preferred
Bachelor#39;s Degree Required - MBA preferred
Travel Requirements: up to 25%
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.