fairlife, LLC is a Chicago-based dairy company that creates great-tasting, nutrition-rich and value-added products to nourish consumers.
With more than $1B in annual retail sales, fairlife s growing portfolio of delicious, lactose-free, real dairy products includes: fairlife ultra-filtered milk; Core Power High Protein Shakes, a sports nutrition drink to support post-workout recovery; fairlife nutrition plan , a nutrition shake to support the journey to better health; and fairlife Light Ice Cream.
A wholly owned subsidiary of The Coca-Cola company, fairlife, LLC has been recognized by both Fast Company and Nielsen for its industry leading innovation.
The company is driven by its values of caring for the people, animals, and planet it touches across its business. By providing nourishing products, implementing stringent care standards for animals, and stewarding efficient operations and responsible packaging, fairlife, LLC puts a focus each day on making a positive impact for all.
To learn more about fairlife and its complete line of products, please visit fairlife.com.
COVID-19 Vaccine Information: fairlife, LLC complies with the federal contractor COVID-19 vaccination mandate, which requires all employees and new hires to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by January 18, 2022, except for those with documented and approved medical or religious accommodations. Prior to starting with fairlife, successful candidates will be required to: (i) be at least partially vaccinated against COVID-19 and in the process of getting fully vaccinated; (ii) be able to provide fairlife with proof of vaccination, or (iii) have applied for and received a medical or religious-based accommodation to be exempt from the mandatory vaccination policy.
job purpose: The Sr. Manager, Digital Marketing will be responsible for leading online consumer engagement plans across all digital touchpoints. This entrepreneurial leader will partner internally and externally to develop strategies and execute plans that drive digital visitors to trial, repurchase and become brand advocates.
Key responsibilities include overseeing the digital consumer plans in partnership with our brand marketing team and garnering insights from digital touchpoints to continually refine our digital marketing strategies. You will work across fairlife and Coca-Cola teams to recruit new households and build loyalty using the full digital ecosystem. A successful candidate combines performance marketing expertise, eCommerce experience and an interest in beverage/CPG industry along with a passion for meeting the changing needs of consumers and delivering value to our customers/partners.
- Oversee trial-driving digital marketing plans across full fairlife portfolio partnering with brand, shopper, communications, and digital teams to ensure seamless consumer experience
- Own paid search strategy for all fairlife brands inclusive of fairlife Masterbrand, partnering with media agency to develop comprehensive plan and KPIs
- Leverage consumer data across all digital touchpoints (1P, 2P & 3P data) to extract insights and transform consumer insights into strategies, leveraging segmentation and lifetime value analytics
- Advocate for and secure funding to support digital marketing initiatives that acquire new consumers and deliver sales growth
- Collaborate with Shopper marketing organization to unlock new opportunities for growth through retailer media
- Bring big digital marketing ideas and new consumer engagement capabilities to life.
- Steward forums/sharing of key learnings across digital marketing activations
- Maintain an active awareness on industry trends as well as search best practices, anticipating new trends and winning tactics. Serve as eCommerce subject matter expert, helping to support and educate the broader organization about digital marketing
key relationships and partnerships: fairlife marketing, commercial, sales, Coca-Cola North America eCommerce team
- Bachelor s degree
- 7+ years marketing expertise experience leading the development and execution of digital marketing programs and media plans
- Hands on experience and deep working knowledge leading marketing programs across digital channels (display, search, email, social, mobile)
- Experience with retail media networks, driving both strategy and execution as well as measurement and analytics.
- eCommerce and performance marketing mindset understand how to leverage marketing tactics to target shoppers throughout the funnel to drive conversion
- Understanding of data and strong analytical skills with demonstrated ability to own and drive improvement of marketing and business KPIs
- Demonstrated ability to work across multiple areas of the eCommerce business with versatility and flexibility
- Highly motivated, a self-starter and curious, demonstrating an aptitude for problem solving and ability to quickly learn and add value
- Excellent project management skills
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively across several groups in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Superb communication skills, including strong oral and presentation skills with the ability to communicate and interact at all levels.
- Strong influencing skills
- High proficiency with all Microsoft Office programs
position location: Chicago, IL
reports to: Sr Director of Digital
travel requirements: 20%
fairlife, LLC is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, veteran status, or any other category protected by law. All qualified applicants and employees will be given equal opportunity. Selection decisions are based on job-related factors.
In addition to its nondiscrimination commitment, the Company will also provide reasonable accommodation of qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on the Company. If you have a disability and would like to request accommodation in order to apply for a position with us, please email careers fairlife.com.