Senior Manager, Contract Sales (Remote)
The Senior Manager, Contract Sales, reports to the Senior Director of Contract Manufacturing. You are responsible for sourcing, developing and nurturing customer relationships, direction and management of strategic contract manufacturing customers, market competitiveness and pricing assessments. This is a highly visible position that requires heavy interaction with customers, vendors, and multiple functions within the Shearers organization. This Leader will demonstrate the passion to win and demand excellence in performance; set the bar high in terms of results expected and seek to surpass it.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Sourcing of new Contract Manufacturing Opportunities
- Manage day-to-day relationships with contract customers; develop a deep understanding of customer goals and long-term business strategies.
- Guide and influence cross-functional teams within the Shearers organization and outside vendors to meet project objectives related to contract sales in order to meet sales requirements and specifications.
- Collaboratively work with the Contract Manufacturing & International team and Shearer s Commercial Team (SCT) partners to profitably grow company revenue.
- Drive sales through strategic planning, customer alignment, and a proactive approach to achieve financial budgets.
- Leverage Shearer s capabilities to build and expand strategic customer partnerships.
- Facilitate, resolve and field questions from contract sales customers.
- Actively listens, probes and identifies customer concerns, understands the customers business and then translates into segment trends and/or market needs.
- Ensure efficient execution of value added solutions with regard to contract sales.
- Effectively organize and communicate information across internal teams in a way that will motivate the organization with a clear vision of goals.
- Organize and lead customer meetings at Shearer s facilities including cross functional teams.
- Lead new product opportunities from concept to launch.
- Strategic Agility and Collaborative business planning / forecasting
- Travel required is 35%.
What you bring to the table
- Bachelor degree required.
- Business Development experience of at least six ten years. Experience working with manufacturing, supply chain and consumer food products is preferred.
- Outstanding track record of managing sales in fast paced high growth companies. Preferably contract manufacturing.
- Negotiation skills and the ability to resolve operational conflicts using creative and positive solutions.
- Effective presentation skills and the ability to communicate to all levels of an organization.
- Proficient in Microsoft office.
- Proven experience and ability to display a high level of critical thinking in bringing successful resolutions to high impact, complex, and/or cross-functional opportunities.
- Must be able to manage projects and work-flow independently, but enjoy working with a cross-functional team to achieve success. Attention to detail and adaptability through development is critical.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!