Our client, a leading Canadian food manufacturer, is looking for a Senior Maintenance Supervisor to join their team in Brandon, MB. The Senior Maintenance Supervisor will be responsible for supervising the duties of the Maintenance Supervisors and the Maintenance staff while overseeing, developing and implementing preventative/predictive maintenance programing.
What You’ll Do
- Ensuring open and effective communications with the Maintenance Supervisors, maintenance staff and all other departments within the plant to maximize production efficiencies and minimize downtime.
- Manage the Preventative/Predictive Maintenance Program ensuring all work orders are addressed in order of priority.
- Develop, coach and motivate all Maintenance employees to high performance through reinforcement, training and recognition
- Ensure that the CMMS is being utilized to meet department KPIs and budget targets.
Education and Experience
- Minimum of 5+ years maintenance supervisory experience in Unionized environment with proven progressive management and leadership skills
- A technical diploma is required, while an Engineering degree is highly preferred
- Previous experience with food processing, CFIA, HACCP and Six Sigma.
- Expertise in Preventive and Predictive Maintenance strategies
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high profile food manufacturing company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume! We look forward to hearing from you.