Leprino Foods’ history dates back over 65 years, when Jim Leprino first started making small batches of mozzarella for local markets and eateries in the Little Italy neighborhood of Denver. We’ve grown a bit since then. Today, Leprino is the largest manufacturer of mozzarella and lactose in the world, and a leading producer of whey protein. Still owned by Jim and the Leprino family, our sights are set to be the “World’s Best Dairy Food and Ingredient Company.” To help us achieve that daring vision, we’re looking for our secret ingredient: You. A motivated individual who is the best at what you do. Three people in a small corner grocery store in the early 1950s have now grown to over 4,300 employees throughout 16 global locations. Will you join us on our journey?
For our Denver, CO corporate headquarters we are seeking a Senior Maintenance Manager. The senior maintenance manager provides guidance and direction to the sites to ensure proper maintenance and optimal reliability of all equipment and assets. They develop, modify, and execute strategies, policies and standard operating procedures to enhance manufacturing effectiveness through efficient equipment maintenance. They are a key system and people developer for our technical organization.
We Ask You to:
- Modify/Enhance LFC Asset Strategy
- Modify/Enhance Maintenance Performance Dashboards
- Support Operations in execution of Maintenance Reliability Policies, Procedures & Practices
- Provide On-Site Support as needed for Performance Gaps & Operational Upsets
- Maintenance – Master Service Agreements and Contract Leadership
Training and Development
- Develop/Modify – Company-wide Training & Development Program for Core Maintenance functional area
- Develop/Execute – Maintenance Training Program
- Develop/Execute – Maintenance Manager – Trainee Program.
- Develop/Modify/Enhance – Maintenance Reliability Tools – (Maximo & Mobile)
Policy and Procedure
- Develop/Modify – Maintenance Policies & Procedures to ensure consistent execution and performance improvement on the LFC Asset Management Strategy building blocks
- Investigate/Implement Innovation to drive Improved Maintenance Performance through Strategy, Technology and People
Offering You In Return:
- The opportunity to join a company that will invest in you for the long-term. Leprino couldn’t be where it is today without our incredible workforce. That’s why we share in our success together by rewarding you for your hard work. Hiring people who are in it for the long run with Leprino is our ultimate goal. Through competitive salaries, paid parental leave, healthcare benefits, tuition assistance, vacation, holiday, and sick time, matching 401(k), annual merit, incentives, and our annual Profit Sharing plan – Leprino hires to retire.
- A chance to reside in sunny Denver, Colorado: 300 days of sunshine, the gateway to the Rocky Mountains and all its outdoor wonders!
You Have (Mandatory Qualifications):
- Bachelor’s engineering or technical discipline or equivalent relevant work experience
- 10+ years of experience in maintenance & reliability - manufacturing environment experience is preferred
- 4+ years of leadership / people development experience
- 4+ years of CMMS leadership, development and management ( Maximo preferred)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint; CAD experience preferred
A career with Leprino Foods means you’ll be part of a worldwide group of individuals dedicated to producing high-quality products that help feed and nourish families around the world. Your contributions will be noticed and rewarded as you work to further our company, our customers, and one another.
Leprino Foods Company utilizes the services of Psychemedics to perform our Hair Follicle Drug Testing. Additional information about this process can be obtained at www.psychemedics.com
“Leprino Foods requires all individuals to wear the appropriate Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) as required by the role and location”