Are you an Information Technology professional looking for a fast-paced, challenging and transformational environment, where you can make a difference? Smithfield Foods, one of the country#39;s top consumer packaged goods companies, is looking for you! Our Information Technology and Transformation (IT&T) team is searching for focused and driven candidates who are excited about communicating new ideas and delivering first-class technical solutions to meet the demands of a growing business. We foster a culture that values everyone#39;s creativity, our environment and the communities in which we live.
Smithfield Foods, Inc. is looking for a highly motivated and experienced IT Compliance Senior Analyst to support various programs and strategic initiatives within the company. As an IT Senior Compliance Analyst, you will be responsible for facilitating the IT Internal Controls and compliance for Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT General Controls (ITGC) across all divisions and various technology platforms including SAP and JD Edwards ERP systems.
- Lead and execute IT Compliance processes to help manage IT annual testing for internal and external audits, risk assessments, and regulatory, legal and policy compliance
- Lead planning for current year IT testing activities
- Facilitate IT Compliance workshops to prepare for IT Assessments including ICFR and ITGC SOX
- Collaborate with and report findings and recommendations to senior management concerning compliance issues
- Facilitate the ICFR ITGC SOX Assessments by supporting internal and external audit requests ensuring timely turnarounds
- Communicate IT issues/deficiencies ensuring corrective action plans are in place
- Provide recommendations for repeatable, measurable and sustainable remediations plans and track action plans to closure
- Consult with IT to develop IT documentation for IT internal controls to include IT Process Narratives, Process Flows and documented control activities
- Implement and maintain Governance Risk and Compliance tools to help facilitate IT Compliance Activities
- Assist IT control owners in implementing and validating controls for Access Management, Release Management, Change Management and Vendor Management processes to ensure compliance with the IT Frameworks
- Coordinate with control owners to ensure active management /monitoring of controls occurs throughout the year
- Partner with IT on how to effectively comply with IT standards to proactively mitigate risks
- Mentor more junior IT Compliance team members
- Collaborate with business partners to assist IT in meeting current and new regulatory requirements across all divisions in Smithfield including international requirements
- Map internal controls to compliance requirements to NIST 800-53 framework
- Critical thinker who can guide IT to meet control requirements and assess vendor IT risk profile
- In-depth knowledge of assessing third party SSAE 16 (SOC 1) reports and contracts to ensure that the third-party vendor/partners have a strong internal control program and identify any risks they may introduce to Smithfield
- Ability to work on multiple projects, balancing a mix of resources, due dates and requirements.
- Develop and foster effective working relationships within IT at each of the Divisions as well as key Business, Internal Audit and Compliance personnel.
- Assist with IT Risk Assessments based on the NIST Information Security framework.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. May perform other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelor#39;s Degree from a regionally accredited four-year college or university in Business, Computer Information Systems, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or related field and 5+ years of experience in IT; or equivalent combination of education and experience, required.
- 8+ years of experience in progressive IT roles, preferred.
- Minimum of 4+ years of experience in IT Audit, IT Compliance or IT Risk Management.
- Experience working in a multinational company with complex integrated environments.
- Expertise with one of the following frameworks or regulatory requirements COBIT, NIST 800-53, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR to assist in meeting regulatory requirements.
- Well versed in identifying risks for application/automated controls.
- Experience developing, implementing managing Vendor/Supplier Security Assessments.
- Proficient in working with SAP GRC which includes extracting audit information from SAP and defining reports to meet audit needs.
- Project management skills in complex and decentralized IT organization.
- Experience identifying issues, drafting issues and reports and remediating issues for ERP systems such as JD Edwards and SAP ECC systems.
- Working knowledge of operating systems, databases, or application development/support.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with ability to effectively communicate with business partners about IT risks.
- Strong skills that align with the Smithfield culture. Specific skills include facilitating change, cultivating operational excellence and striving for continuous improvement.
- Ability to work well with others in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to be respectful, approachable and team oriented while building strong working relationships and a positive work environment.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities but may act as a mentor by providing training and guidance to less experienced Analysts.
Smithfield, is an equal opportunity employer committed to workplace diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, gender identity, protected veterans status or status as a disabled individual or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Careers and Benefits
To learn more about Smithfield#39;s benefits, visit smithfieldfoods.com/careerbenefits