Our products include real-time streaming analytics from an expanding collection of connected devices, mobile data collection, visualization suites, big data genomics repositories, and geospatial computing systems, just to name a few.? To build great software, we need great people.
· Consuming new technologies with relentless desire
· Customer engagement including ideation, design thinking, and seeking rapid feedback
· Developing mobile applications in iOS (Swift/Objective C, knowledge of Apple#39;s Human Interface Guidelines) and/or Android and/or Android (Kotlin, Java, Android API, Android material design).
· Experience with development concepts like Internationalization, peripheral integration, enterprise deployment, Core Data/SQLite, mobile application security, testing automation
· Developing large-scale, custom distributed software systems in Java, Scala and/or NodeJS
· System design with SOA/REST/Microservices
· Relational database design and access (e.g., Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL)
· Full scope test automation from unit to behavioral/functional to integration (e.g JUnit, ScalaTest, Mocha, Jasmine, Chai)
· Bachelor#39;s Degree
· Experience developing iOS and Android applications
· Agriculture domain knowledge
· Understanding of Geospatial Information Systems user and functional experience, SDE and spatial analysis experience
· Experience working with large data sets
· Experience with NoSQL stores (e.g., MongoDB, Couchbase, Neo4J)
· Experience with search/analytics tools (e.g. ElasticSearch, Solr)
· Cloud-first development experience with automated, continuous delivery deployments
· Experience with AWS or similar distributed architecture Why should you join us? Learn & Grow:
Ongoing focus on growth through training (domain and technical) and knowledge sharing through communities of agile teams.
Innovation days, hack-a-thons, networking events, and volunteer opportunities.
Diverse technology stacks in a forward thinking, open source-centric environment.
Work with other talented people solving a wide range of complex and unique challenges that have real world impact.
Open workspace promotes collaboration and pairing in a fun, casual environment.
We value your talent over a role or title.? Strength of ideas valued over position on an org chart.
Work life balance and flexibility is not just discussed, it is our way of life.
Challenging how things are done is not just encouraged, it is expected.
We value autonomous, self-organizing teams allowing you to have a real say in what you work on, who you work with, and how you work.