Our client is a leading savoury flavor and product manufacturer that is looking to bring on a talented Senior Flavorist for their team. They are looking for someone with the ability to take a product from idea conception to commercialization, create innovative new flavors and lead a small team. This is a great opportunity to be a key stakeholder in a growing company that invests in its employees.
What we are looking for you to do:
- Works on Flavor development projects with short and long term scopes.
- Participates in technician’s direction and training
- Project management, focus and execution
- Manages multiple priorities and timelines and uses strong technical and problem solving skills to approach complex projects.
- Applies knowledge and skill sets in the areas of flavor development, sensory evaluation, marketing support, research studies and technical support to cross functional teams as needed
The ideal candidate will have:
- Broad exposure of flavor development in the sweet flavors category
- Certified Flavorist through the Society of Flavor Chemist
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science/Applied Science/Engineering
What we will offer:
- An attractive salary, bonus, 401K, benefits and relocation package
- An amazing opportunity to grow your career with a leading company
If you are someone that is ideal for this position and have a passion to be part of a high calibre company please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format – and don’t forget to include your accomplishments and achievements on your resume!