Position Title: Senior Financial Systems Analyst
Position Type: Regular - Full-Time ?
Position Location: Toronto HQ
Requisition ID: 4330
Senior Financial Systems Analyst, Global FP&A and Corporate Financial Systems
McCain Foods Limited (Corporate) has an immediate full time permanent position for a Senior Financial Systems Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager, Global Financial Planning & Analysis and to the Senior Manager, Corporate Financial Systems. This person will play a critical role in the implementation of a new financial planning and analysis tool (OneStream), including creating and maintaining various financial planning models used globally and by regional teams. The individual will be pivotal in ensuring the OneStream software is working efficiently once fully implemented globally and will be required utilize the OneStream database to generate financial reports for the users inside the organization, including the office of the CFO. This role can sit in Toronto or Florencville, NB.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete critical and advanced OneStream training and become a technical expert of OneStream during the implementation
- Act as a key point of contact for the external System Integrator to help ensure project initiatives are on-track and completed
- Support the Center of Excellence for financial planning and analysis functionality in OneStream to efficiently and effectively achieve business objectives, standardize best practices, and facilitating shared knowledge in OneStream
- Support, develop, and train the skills of OneStream users around the globe through regional training initiatives to allow greater depth of OneStream knowledge in the McCain organization
- Attainment of project KPIs such as: operational efficiencies and savings, adoption of OneStream capabilities by stakeholders, attainment of project milestones on time and on budget
- Maintain and update OneStream models in order to incorporate new functionalities and address backlog requirements that have been identified through initial deployment
- Build new reports or optimize existing reports
- Proactively safeguard database integrity and security
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES REQUIRED
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor#39;s degree in Accounting, Finance, or Computer Science
- CPA preferred for Accounting/Finance graduates
- 3+ years of financial analysis or accounting experience
- Very strong technical, analytical, and systems skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Experience with consolidation software strongly preferred (multi-dimensional databases eg. OneStream, Hyperion, SAP-BPC)
- Experience with SQL and vb.net / Visual Basic programming languages an asset
- Consumer products, foods and/or manufacturing experience a definite plus
- Self-starter, ability to work independently
- Solid oral and written communication skills
- Ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change
- Ability to apply broad business perspectives and experiences to identify opportunities/risks
- Fluency in a language other than English: (Spanish, French, Mandarin) is a plus (but not a necessity)
What will make you successful?
- Integrity and trust
- Collaborative work-style with exceptional communication and business partnership skills
- Strong analytical abilities and problem solving skills
- Result oriented, hands on, highly motivated, and autonomous
- Displays self-awareness and ability to deal with ambiguity and change
McCain Foods is an equal opportunity employer that welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations, up to the point of undue hardship, are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruitment process.
Job Family: Finance
Division: Global Finance, IS, Proc, Legal and Gov
Department: ?Anaplan Center of Excellence ?
Location(s): CA - Canada : New Brunswick : Florenceville-Bristol || CA - Canada : Ontario : Toronto
Company: McCain Foods (Canada)