Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and values the opportunity to make a difference.
Within the LATAM and Global Exports group, this individual will be responsible for supporting the forecasting and budgeting process of the division by partnering with the sales organization in the construction of the sales and trade investment forecast, which are the backbone of these processes.
This position will play a key role analyzing and maintaining the data across all the planning tools, in particular the trade management tool Exceedra, guaranteeing the accuracy of the data to support the construction of the full P&L forecasting models for the area.
This individual will be responsible for coordinating and reviewing performance, as a business partner to the sales organization, including trade spend management, ROI analysis for new initiatives, price analysis and sales finance support.
- (35%): Proactively support the sales organization in the construction/implementation of trade spend strategy and sales forecasting for the year: seeking optimal resource allocation among target geographies, providing ROI visibility and feedback on where to spend the money to maximize profit. This will be the main source of information for the monthly planning cycle, as well as the budget and strat plan.
- (30%): Support the FP&A function in the construction of forecasting models that allow for multiple scenario analysis for the region s forecast, budget and strat plan processes, in order to provide insights and help the decision-making process of the organization
- (20%): Financial support and analysis for new highly relevant initiatives for the organization: distribution expansion, new markets and distributor model developments that will have a significant impact on the organization s long-range outlook
- (15%): Analyze and support the sales realization process, providing insights to the supply chain and sales teams in order to optimize the process and avoid major disruptions of the monthly operations
Complexity and Scope:
- Exceptional data management capabilities: deep knowledge and ability to work across several systems (Exceedra, SAP, EPM, Excel models, Envision) in order to consolidate, validate and reconciliate data to support forecast construction and ad-hoc reporting.
- Communicate and influence sales organization so they can build solid/accurate monthly forecasts
- Creative thinking to streamline and minimize work processes
- Development and achievement of reporting in support of KPI targets
- Change agile: Ability to solve complex problems and provide solutions to constantly evolving problems
- Education:Bachelor s degree in finance/accounting or related field
- Experience:5-years experience in sales finance, FP&A or similar roles. CPG Preferred
- Must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Outstanding Microsoft Office (Excel & PowerPoint) skills required
- Excellent Systems Data Management capabilities required: SAP, Exceedra TPM, EPM, envision
- Experience analyzing/reconciliating data and summarizing findings required
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills required, to present findings to Sales Team
- Must also be able to communicate via email, phone and Microsoft teams with Sales, as they work remotely
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal law. Click here for additional information.