At Johnsonville, we use our business to build our people. If you#39;re passionate about making a difference, we want you to help make our products, our processes, our communities and each other better. Wisconsin-based Johnsonville is the No. 1 national sausage brand enjoyed in 45 countries. Founded in 1945 by the late Ralph F. and Alice Stayer, our company is 2,000 members strong and remains privately owned today. Come join our family-owned company!
Senior Financial Analyst – Asia Pacific – Johnsonville, LLC is looking for Senior Financial Analyst – Asia Pacific to partner with the business teams in the Asia Pacific Region in order to provide meaningful financial and business analysis, insights and recommendations. This position is based in Sheboygan Falls, Wisconsin.
Required: Master’s Degree in Accounting and six months of experience in roles that had responsibility for either audit, tax, accounting, or business analysis. In addition, the following specific skills are required:
- 6 months of foreign cultural experience from either working or studying in the Asia Pacific region;
- 6 months of experience with U.S. GAAP and Chinese accounting standards (China GAAP);
- 6 months of experience using advanced features of Microsoft Excel such as using Vlookup formulas, pivot tables, and retrieving data from external sources;
- Experience working with the Chinese banking system to establish or maintain a credit facility for at least one company; and,
- Certified Accountant (CMA and/or CPA) required, or must have proof of 150 credits and/or be prepared to sit for the certification.
- Approximately 25% domestic and international travel required, primarily to the Asia Pacific region.
Apply online at https://jobs.johnsonville.com/
We value the diversity of our workforce and we embrace the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment. M/F/Vet/Disability
Johnsonville values the service Veterans and their family members have given to our country. We support the hiring of returning service members and military spouses.