Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The Senior Analyst, Leave Management position will centrally manage our Leave of Absence programs including sick and parental leave, short and long term disability, FMLA, CFRA, worker s compensation and its related benefits. Responsible for developing and implementing centralized process of managing Leaves. Ensures compliance on company policies and with state and federal laws. Serve as the primary point of contact for all communications with employees, management, vendors, and HR regarding all leaves of absence and related processes, including eligibility, compliance, and disability.
- Evaluate current Leave process and develop plan on centralizing Leave management process.
- Review and standardize Leave paperwork.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all communications with employees, management, vendors, and HR regarding all leaves of absence and related processes, including eligibility, compliance, and disability.
- Manage tracking of employee s benefits deductions while out of Leave.
- Serve as Benefits team member and collaborate with other team members on Benefits or Total Rewards projects.
- Evaluates and recommends improvements to Benefits programs and administration.
- Review and edit employee communications and materials.
- Respond to auditors. Provide data and documentation, explain processes and data.
- Respond to employee inquiries via phone, email and Benefits case management system.
- Other HR duties, administrative support and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor s degree
- Minimum 3 years of experience working with HR in Leave Management role.
- Minimum 1 year of experience working with Canada leave of absence programs.
- Strong problem solving, attention to detail, analytical skills and outstanding customer service.
- Knowledge of Federal and state laws pertaining to leave of absences and disability, specifically, ADA, FMLA, and CFRA.
- Skilled in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, including the ability to effectively speak and write in a clear and concise manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including listening abilities coupled with the skill to analyze complex issues and present clear and logical recommendations.
At Aspire Bakeries, the health and safety of our associates is our number one priority. In fact, CARE is one of our Core Values. That s why all offers of employment, where legally permitted, are contingent on the candidate showing proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to pass our pre-employment requirements.
Candidates may be legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation if the vaccine is medically contraindicated for them, a medical necessity requires a delay in vaccination, or because of a disability. Candidates may also be legally entitled to a reasonable accommodation if receiving the vaccine conflicts with a sincerely held religious belief, practice, or observance. Requests for exemption and reasonable accommodation must be initiated by the candidate prior to date of hire.
*All medical information collected from candidates, including vaccination information and test results, obtained during the pre-employment process, will be treated in accordance with applicable laws and policies on confidentiality and privacy.
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.