At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for aSenior Analyst, Cash Flow in White Plains.
About the job:
The Senior Analyst, Cash Flow will work cross-functionally to analyze, forecast and report all components of Danone North America free cash flow
In this role, you will be accountable for:
- Working with cross functional departments (e.g., Treasury, Tax, Accounting, Supply Chain Finance, etc.) to collect and analyze inputs to the cash flow forecast
- Maintaining and enhancing cash flow models and preparing monthly forecasts for portions of the P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement
- Providing monthly commentary and variance analysis on actuals and forecast trends
- Coordinating the semester cash landings across Danone North America
- Preparing monthly free cash flow reconciliation, comparing Treasury bank data to actual month-end free cash flow statement. Coordinate with Treasury and accounting teams to resolve any differences
- Participating in cross functional initiatives to optimize the company#39;s operating working capital and raise awareness of cash flow concepts by training departments
- Assisting in other reporting, presentations and analytical initiatives (e.g., benchmarking) as necessary
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Accounting or Finance
- 5-7 years of progressive experience in a related field
- Solid understanding of accounting concepts and financial statements
- Strong analytical skills including data modeling
- Robust attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- PC Skills (Microsoft Office, Excel and Power Point)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- MBA/CPA in progress or completed
- Consumer products company experience
- SAP experience