ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery, Otis Spunkmeyer, and Oakrun Farm Bakery. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Monitor, review and report daily/weekly bank activities for 2 operating companies in US and Canada
- Monitor and review daily bank transaction exceptions
- Analyze and reconcile weekly & monthly bank activities for 2 operating companies in US and Canada - about 20 bank accounts in USD and CAD currency
- Analyze and reconcile monthly intercompany account balances with all counter parties
- Ensure all month-end accounting deadlines are met - 3 day closing
- Create FX hedge documents and prepare monthly journal entries using Capella ®
- Validate vendor bank account update information
- Maintain bank accounts including signatories, opening and closing accounts and KYC requirements
- Track and maintain Letter of Credit status and fee payments
- Support and participate in special projects as assigned
- Any other duties required to successfully execute this role
- 3 years or more of relevant accounting experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- Intermediate-Expert in excel (must be able to understand and update external Excel links and formulas including Pivot tables and V-lookups)
- SAP experience is a plus
- Knowledge of IFRS and US GAAP
- Strong interpersonal skills, as well as verbal and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented and excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Team player with the ability to manage in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Some overtime/weekend time required to meet deadlines
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.