Cedar Falls, IA
$60-70k + bonus
Our client is actively searching for a Senior Accountant in the Cedar Falls, IA area. This Accountant will facilitate the completion of accurate and timely accounting activity.
- Will play an active role in financial reporting standardization and compliance in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles.
- Execute month end close responsibilities to include preparation of journal entries, account reconciliation and financial analysis.
- Support the companys external reporting requirements by submitting financial information monthly and quarterly.
- Provide reliable information and analysis to support business unit operational needs.
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required.
- 5+ years of accounting experience, CPA preferred.
- Experience completing key journal entries, account reconciliations and financial statement preparation.
- Understanding of US GAAP
- Competitive salary
- Advancement opportunities
- Full range of medical, dental and vision benefits
- Paid Vacation
Accounting, senior accountant, accuracy, financial, accounting principles