CSS Farms, a multi-state agricultural business, strives to provide innovative solutions and superior quality and service to our customers. We proudly and relentlessly continue to meet the highest standards of stewardship when it comes to the three things we value most: our land, our employees, and our communities.
We are a team-oriented company with a high trust, entrepreneurial culture. We value our employees#39; opinions, we have a strong work ethic, and are focused on growing great vegetables and developing our operations profitably. People who are most successful at CSS Farms are energetic, self-directed, and pragmatic.
CSS Farms is currently taking applications for Seasonal Graders. This position contributes directly to the success of CSS Farms by skillfully checking potatoes for quality.
In this position you will:
- Check potatoes for quality
- General grading activities
- Any other duties as assigned
- Good hand eye coordination and ability to work at a fast pace
- High attention to detail
- Good working vision and can see colors with both eyes
- Stand constantly up to 4 hours at a time
- Lift up to 40 lbs. occasionally
- Climb stairs and navigate walkways
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be based on experience
CSS Farms is an EOE.
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.