CSS Farms is a multi-state agricultural business with a mission of Growing Great Together. We achieve this by leading the way in stewardship and solutions for every field, every load, every day.
At CSS Farms we take great pride in doing the job right and believe our best work is achieved when we work together. Farming is our way of life, we have a deep passion for the land, our families, and our communities. We have a legacy rooted in solving hard problems and tackling new business ventures.
CSS Farms is seeking Seasonal Farm Workers to assist in the harvest of potatoes in Bliss, NY.
This position supports the farm doing general farm labor in preparation for harvest. Duties may involve grading potatoes, cleaning, shipping, and other duties as assigned. We will train the right person! Employees that complete the entire harvest season with us may be eligible for an end-of-season bonus.
- Prior experience operating large farm equipment for cultivating, planting, and transporting potatoes
- A valid operators license, CDL is preferred
- Experience with minor maintenance of equipment and facilities
- Must be able to stand for extended periods of time
- Bend, walk, and work in all elements
- Lift up to 75 lbs.
- May work nights, weekends, and holidays
Compensation and Benefits
Wage will be based on experience and skills
CSS Farms is an EOE
CSS Farms expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.