COME JOIN OUR SUCCESSFUL KROGER TEAM! START $14+/HOUR with Dept/Shift PREMIUM!
- Includes $.75 Shift Premium
- Plus Annual bonus potential!
- Plus Full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401k and life insurance!
- Plus Paid Personal Days Off & Holidays!
- Plus Employee discounts at all Kroger stores!
We Are Stable! We Are Kroger 36 Plus Years No Layoffs!
Company Name: Pontiac Foods
Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Select, weigh and retrieve necessary material and ingredients needed for production requirements from the storage areas. Perform all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Provide leadership that embodies our 7 Kroger Manufacturing High Performance Work System principles. Demonstrate the companys core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
- Keep all ingredients clearly tagged for identification.
- Use formula sheets to determine products to be weighed.
- Select and move all ingredients to scaling area.
- Weigh appropriate ingredients using proper procedures and Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Use Powered Industrial Trucks to move pallets of ingredients.
- Complete routine paperwork and data entry as required.
- Comply with all federal, state and local regulatory requirements and procedures.
- Performs all duties using required safety equipment such as respirator, dust collector and vacuum systems.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to meet deadlines with limited supervision
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail, with high degree of accuracy and precision
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Basic computer knowledge and skills
- Flexible to work any shift as needed
Desired Previous Job Experience:
- 2+ years manufacturing experience