Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it. Starting pay is $18-$20/hour.
The current shifts available are:
Second (Monday-Friday, 3pm-11pm) OR
Third (Sunday-Thursday, 11pm-7am)
The Sanitizer performs the proper sanitizing and cleaning of processing and production equipment to maintain a sanitary work environment.Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Responsible for environmental cleaning and sanitation of the process equipment andManufacturing areaon a daily basis.
- Completes daily, weekly and monthly cleaning checklists.
- Prepare and document all cleaning solutions and prep cleaning equipmentfor use by manually lifting and moving equipment and/or chemicals.
- Verifies the concentrations and effectiveness of sanitation solutions.
- Trained on chemical handling and use.
- Has willingness and ability to be cross-trained on different pieces of machinery in production.
- Operate and navigatecomputer and various applications.
- On occasion assists Operators with labor duties related to CIP s, normal dry cleans, wet washes, assembly/disassembly of equipment, silo switches, start ups & shut downs.
- Accurately and completely processes and handles animal feed and rework while complying with established Good Manufacturing Practices, Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- A High School diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Ability to read, write, communicate, and comprehend written instructions.
- Must be able to follow detailed written instructions.
- Bending, stooping and lifting up to 55 pounds on a regular basis is required.
- Standing and walking for 10+ hours of shift.
- Incumbent will be exposed to noise, extreme warm temperatures, chemicals, and industrial equipment and supplies.
- Candidate must be able to wear all required and necessary safety equipment and garments.
- Work from ladders, scaffolding and staging is required.
Perrigo has a comprehensive benefits package. Including:
Perrigo s ##1 priority is, and will continue to be, our peoples safety and well-being. Please visit this link
- Health, Vision, and Dental at reduced rates
- Quarterly and Annual Bonus
- Profit Sharing
- 401 (K) with Employer Matching
- Starting three (3) weeks of vacation
- Tuition & Gym Reimbursement
- And More!
https://www.perrigo.com/message-perrigo-ceo-and-president-covid-19to learn about our commitment to protecting our employees during the Covid19 pandemic.
We are seeking a diverse applicant pool to ensure the diversity of our team reflects the end consumers we serve through our self-care mission. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates our team s differences. Individuals of all races, ethnicities, nationalities, ancestries, religious creeds, sexual orientations, genders, gender identities and gender expressions, national origins, ages, mental and physical abilities, familial status, veterans status , military status and more are encouraged to apply. TOGETHER, we make lives better.