Mizkan Americas, Inc.
Location: Cucamonga, CA
Job Title: SANITATION WORKER
Reports To: Quality Assurance Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
COMMENTS: This job description reflects assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
SUMMARY: The Sanitation Worker performs duties to clean break room, restrooms, facility grounds and office areas. The Sanitation Worker performs the task related to the recycling of corrugate.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Clean restrooms, empty and wash trash containers, sweep floors, stock paper goods and clean fixtures and mop floors.
- Empty trash and mop floors in production offices.
- Clean break room, empty trash, clean tables, clean refrigerator, sweep floor, stock napkins, mop floor and wash trashcans.
- Vacuum front offices, empty trashcans, clean restrooms and mop floors.
- Facility grounds keeping as assigned.
- Fill in on bottling lines as needed.
- Recycle corrugate and keep area clean.
- Working with bio-hazards such as: blood borne pathogens, sewage, waste, etc.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
- Any janitorial experience a plus.
- Ability to use the following equipment, broom, crusher, pump sprayer, hose, vacuum, trash compactor, floor scrubber, scissor lift and sweeper.
- Ability to be on feet majority of shift, frequent walking, and standing.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to use cobweb brush while carrying 10 20 ft. distance.
- Ability to withstand some exposure to noise, lubricants, chemicals and occasionally hot or cold working conditions.