Since 1963, compact Industries has been the leading contract manufacturer of dry food products to the Fortune 500 companies that market the national brands you know and love. Compact Industries partners with its customer in the Custom Blending & Contract Packaging, Retail, Food service, Office Coffee Service & Vending maker segments to deliver quality food products with 216,000 square feet of manufacturing and warehouse space. Compact Industries offers total rewards package, including attractive benefits, retirement saving programs, and tuition assistance. Work with an established team of long-term employees.
Apply with us today to become a part of our growing team!
First Shift: 5:00 am 3:00 pm
Second Shift: 3:00 pm 1:00 am
Clean, sanitize, maintain all areas inside and outside the building following all sanitation procedures and safety guidelines.
- According to the area assigned, follow cleaning procedures to keep the area clean and neat.
- Make sure all the cleaning tools for employees are on place like brushes, gloves, soap, napkins, garbage cans, etc.
- Maintain the inside areas of the warehouse to the standard level required by Master Sanitation Schedule, procedures, and safety guidelines.
- Maintain the outside areas of the building to the standard level required by the Master Sanitation Schedule and safety guidelines.
- Maintain sanitation tools and equipment in clean and working order.
- Some of the functions includes but are not limited to sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, dusting, pulling trash, cleaning, painting, arranging, organizing, etc.
- Service other departments in areas relating to sanitation, sanitation tools, or sanitation procedures.
- Inform the supervisor or manager about stock inventory shortages for sanitation items
- Move cans or drums of powder.
- General clean of all machine rooms, blending area, warehouse and production floor as required by the Master Sanitation Schedule or department heads.
- Other functions assigned but not limited to painting, gardening, snow removal, organizing, sanitation equipment operation etc.
- Prepare the building for audits and customer visits.
- Some tasks may be required off-site of the facility.
- Assisting with company events.