For Current Agropur Employees: Please apply for this job through the Career application of your Workday Home Page.
Job Type: Regular
Working at Agropur means being a member of an extended family where simplicity and honesty are part of everyday life, and where the management style is based on integrity, openness and autonomy. You too can join the Agropur family!
Who we are:
We are an employee-focused organization that promotes from within and are looking for enthusiastic, team-oriented employees to join our growing team. Founded in 1938, Agropur is a top 20 global dairy processor. In addition to being one of the largest award-winning cheese manufacturers, Agropur is a leader in high quality and diverse nutritional whey proteins. Agropur#39;s 10 US-based, SQF Certified plants are behind some of the most prominent food, beverage, and nutrition brands in the industry. Vertically integrated by design, Agropur provides future-forward solutions in the areas of cheese, ingredients, beverages, and custom contract manufacturing services. "Better Dairy. Better World." www.agropur.com
What this role is all about:
We are looking for a Sanitation Technician position in our Lake Norden, S.D. location.
The Sanitation Technician performs all tasks required to maintain the cleanliness and sanitation of the production facility and warehouses. The Sanitation Technician identifies, cleans, and sanitizes areas that need specific attention that may or may not be included in the Master Sanitation Program.
The Requirements (Minimum Qualifications):
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- No experience necessary: in-house training provided.
The Extras (Preferred Qualifications):
- Previous safety and sanitation experience in a food manufacturing environment preferred.
- Chemical training preferred.
What we offer you:
- Agropur offers its employees a competitive and comprehensive compensation and benefits package focusing on your physical, financial and emotional health to include the following:
- Health, Dental and Vision options
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Accounts
- Company paid life insurance, short and long-term disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with a 4% company match
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Health and Wellness Programs to include Wellness Incentives and Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunities for discretionary bonus#39; and discretionary 401(k) contributions based on Company financial performance.
- Paid Time Off Program, Holiday Pay and Bereavement
- An environment that upholds our five core values: Boldness, Collaboration, Communication, Excellence and Integrity
- Opportunities for advancement
- Training programs
- Employee Referral Program
- Community Involvement
Our Lake Norden, SD, plant is home to approximately 360 employees and boasts a brand new, state of the art cheese and whey facility. We produce mozzarella, provolone, parmesan, romano, asiago, and Monterey Jack cheeses as well as various whey streams.
The Lake Norden, SD, area is known for its beautiful lakes and outdoor activities. There are both small and large towns within the area with great schools and healthcare. You can also visit the Watertown Chamber site www.watertownsd.com for more information on local events.
Please watch this fun video to learn more about us:
AA/EEO - Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity