Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus, LLC in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products – and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and foodservice segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future – the company’s and their own.
Lyons Magnus, LLC is seeking a skilled Sanitation Technician for its Kentucky Facility. This position is a night shift position that will involve executing the tasks on the master sanitation schedule and cleaning equipment while using CIP procedures. This position requires good communication and collaboration with operations, maintenance and internal management.
- Performs equipment cleaning per CIP Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures.
- Performs plant cleaning as outlined by the Master Sanitation Schedule. Maintains general housekeeping in all areas of plant.
- Disassembles and reassembles filters, screens and other processing equipment.
- Handling and use of chemicals including acids, chlorine, caustics and quats.
- Testing and recording of chemical concentrations.
- Visual inspection of equipment.
- Performs absence of allergen analysis.
- Performs clean equipment swabbing.
- Comply with appropriate safety procedures. Maintains and uses appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE).
- May perform other duties as required.
- Overtime and weekends may be required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices and industry standard cleaning procedures.
- Knowledge of HACCP and allergens.
- Establish positive working relationships with Lyons’ management and senior support personnel.
Education and/or Experience
- High school or equivalent.
- 1+ years’ experience preferred within related fields
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit www.lyonsmagnus.com. or follow us on Instagram or Twitter.
Lyons Magnus, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and with opportunities for advancement. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories.
*This organization participates in E-Verify