Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The sanitor will report to the sanitation supervisor. Their duty will be the day to day sanitation of the bakery, this includes the cleaning of the facility and production equipment. All this will be done while following all employer safety and health rules, regulations and best practices.
- Dismantling and sanitizing of production equipment while following Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures
- Cleaning general areas (office, lunch room, restrooms, production area, etc. )
- Other duties as assigned
- Accurately detail completing daily paperwork
- Daily titrations and chemical log
- LOTO Qualified trainer
- GMP/PPE trainer
- Weekly Titration readings and adjustment qualified
- ATP Unit operation
- Post Clean inspections
- Line Assembly Qualified
- High lift Qualified
- Power lift Qualified
- Sifter Qualifed
- SILO clean Qualified
- Trouble shoot areas of concern
Skills, Experience & Qualifications
- Preferred two years production sanitation experience
- Basic reading and writing skills
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Work safely
- Be a team player
- Ability to lift 50 pounds on frequent basis
- Work in hot and cold environment on occasion
- Frequent bending, reaching, twisting, turning, and climbing
- Ability to obtain forklift, pallet jack, and aerial lift authorization
- Must be able to take direction from others and follow basic cleaning procedure
- Ability to work with hazardous materials or willingness to learn
- Knowledge of waste disposal methods
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Regularly required to climb, stand or walk for extended periods of time.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and in outside weather conditions, and is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and extreme cold.
- The noise level in the work environment is often moderate to loud.
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.