If you are looking to join a dynamic and growing Company with opportunity to advance, we would love to discuss this opportunity with you. We offer competitive pay, benefits, paid vacations, and much more.
For over 50 years, Diamond Crystal Brands has been a premier food service company. We specialize in right-size packaging, wet and dry blended products, and custom printing.
SUMMARY OF JOB: Responsible for sanitizing of restrooms, offices, hallways and cleaning of office, production and warehouse areas; breakdown and reassembly of equipment as required during sanitation process; generally works 3rd shift.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for sanitation of all equipment and cleaning of all areas in Production, Warehouse, and Kitchen; equipment includes sweeping, mopping, ceilings, walls and floors.
· Maintains current knowledge for use of all chemicals used.
· Mechanical ability required for breakdown and reassembling of all equipment during sanitation process.
· Knowledge of safe work habits to insure proper use of safety equipment provided.
· Responsible for communicating and working well with fellow employees.
· Follow all OSHA and environmental rules, regulations and laws.
· Knowledge of and adherence to all GMP, HACCP, SQF and other applicable food safety programs.
· Operates and troubleshoots CIP systems and ensures all equipment is clean and sanitized prior to startup.
· Cleans totes and other product storage containers and areas.
· Operates a forklift as needed.
· Performs all other duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS: Must be a self-starter and have the ability to work well with little supervision. Previous sanitation experience as well as mechanical ability desired. Must be able to work additional hours as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE: High School diploma or equivalency desired. One to two years of industrial sanitation experience preferred.
Diamond Crystal Brands is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer – All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.