Team Member - Sanitation (Day, Afternoon & Night Shifts)
Job Category: Production
Job Type: Full Time
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (normal operating hours), Shift Work, Weekend Work Required
We’re a naan traditional company…
What is the recipe for a great career at FGF?
Working at FGF Brands, there is never a dull moment! As a successful company that is continually growing there is always challenging yet rewarding work to be a part of. We have an entrepreneurial mindset which encourages all our team members to use their own creativity and out of the box thinking to come up with solutions and new ideas.
Let’s be frank. FGF is not for everybody. Our culture is unique. We dive headfirst into the unknown. If you’re fun-loving, talented and fearless, we’re for you.
What FGF Offers:
- Disruptive and a naan-traditional mindset
- An inclusive and dynamic culture
- Accelerated career progression
- Commitment to learning and development
- Opportunity to be impactful
- Competitive compensation
Team Member - Sanitation:
Reporting to the Sanitation Team Leader, the Team Member – Sanitation is responsible for assisting Sanitation Operator with cleaning series of industrial ovens, machinery and equipment along with other duties in a timely manner while meeting all standards.
In this position you will work in a team environment led by a Team Leader. You will support your Team Leader by demonstrating and practicing team work every day and respect all your fellow Team Members.
- Assists with the timely and properly cleanliness of the equipment, machinery, floors and utensils in all the areas of the plant
- Assists the Line Leader in cleaning the production and packing lines as needed
- Ensures timely garbage removal
- Ensures all equipment, machinery, utensils and all the areas of the plant have been cleaned properly according with the SOP’S
- Operates Sky Jack to clean hard to reach areas
- Collaborates effectively with all internal groups/teams
- Must adhere to company GMP’s and Health and Safety Regulations
- Performs all job responsibilities under the strictest guidelines of the BRC food safety standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Scissor Lift license is an asset
- Previous experience in a sanitation environment using chemicals approved for CFIA is an asset
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Good communication skills
- Physically capable of performing the demands of the role
- Ability to move from one task to another with minimal distraction
- Flexible to work days, afternoons, nights & weekends if needed
We’re foodies and our passion is baked in…
- Customer and Product Centricity – You are always keeping our products front and center.
- Flexibility, Agility, Adaptability – You embrace speed, change and uncertainty.
- Team Work and Collaboration – You are a relationship builder.
- Passion for Excellence – You look for innovative solutions and challenges the status quo.
- Drives Execution – You are a risk taker!