Aspire Bakeries is a North American baking company with a leadership position in specialty frozen baked goods. Formed from leading bakery companies, its innovative food portfolio includes breads, artisan breads, buns, cookies, donuts, muffins and pastries from beloved brands likeLa Brea Bakery,Otis Spunkmeyer, andOakrun Farm Bakery. With 15bakeries in North America, we are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers expectations. Aspire Bakeries champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
The Sanitation Supervisor will be a leader in the sanitation department to achieve and maintain the world-class standards at the Chaska bakery. The role will direct, motivate, and develop their team members to strive for outstanding performance results through the use of coaching and providing feedback to improve individual skills and create an environment that promotes teamwork. In addition, this position will participate in and provide information to third-party auditors to facilitate food safety audits within the plant.
- Assign duties and monitor the effectiveness of daily sanitizing processes based on customer, government, and company requirements
- Enforcement of safety and food safety policies
- Educate, develop, and motivate the sanitation team to achieve required optimal results
- Scheduling for adequate workforce coverage
- Verifying equipment has been sanitized
- Fill out daily sanitation logs and shift paperwork
- Ensure proper inventory of equipment for completing daily sanitation
- Perform additional duties as deemed necessary to meet business needs set forth by the Plant Director
- High School Diploma or GED is required, Bachelor's Degree, is highly preferred
- 3-5 years of leadership experience preferred
- Knowledge of GMP, HACCP, and third party audit standards is helpful
- Able to handle multiple tasks with the capability of prioritizing and planning work activities
- Must be at least 18 years old
Aspire Bakeries is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.