Fort Worth, Texas
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Your seat at the table
Under the direction of the Food Safety/Quality Assurance manager, this position supervises and coordinates activities of sanitation technicians engaged in conducting sanitation activities involved with bi-weekly cleaning functions, Master Cleaning Schedule tasks, and changeovers.
Your Seat at the Table
- Ensures compliance to Shearer’s safety policies and procedures including LOTO, proper PPE, and chemical safety
- Support continuous improvement objectives to improve safety, quality, and throughput processes
- Provides direction, expertise, work execution decisions and compliance reviews for all sanitation work
- Confers with management and production personnel on sanitation issues and recommends changes in equipment, plant layout, lighting, ventilation, water supply, or work practices
- Compiles reports regarding regular inspections, sanitation violations, and steps take to resolve deficiencies.
- Liasion for all pest control issues relating to internal reports and/or service reports provided
What you bring to the table
- Four year degree in a related technical field such as engineering, or the equivalent in experience.
- Two years of experience in sanitation management or supervision, preferably in the food processing industry.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and organizational skills.
- Effective mechanical aptitude.
- Demonstrated ability to manage hourly sanitation techs in executing complex, projects, and improvements.
- Ability to work a varied schedule.
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!
Note: Shearer’s does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to any recruiting alias or employee. Shearer’s is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.