Position: Sanitation Supervisor Department: Sanitation
Reports to: Sanitation Manager Starting Rate: TBD
Shift: As Required Days Off: TBD
Date position available: Immediate
- Manages Dishroom sanitation, Porters and Building Sanitation, Equipment Warehouse and Beverage and Equipment Assembly to maintain company standards and specifications.
- Manages above departments Supervision and Personnel to ensure all returning flight equipment is cleaned, assembled and returned to the proper staging areas.
- Provides for the timely completion of all equipment assembly and equipment deliveries.
- Communicates with shifts and all internal departments to ensure required equipment is delivered and or assembled on time as requested.
- Insure that all Airline required inventories of airline owned equipment are conducted and reported on time as well as insure that all equipment is stored in a manner according to airline expectations and procedures.
- Manages Facility Porters to ensure building and operational areas are kept clean and meet HACCP regulations, daily inspections, customer expectations, etc.
- Schedules shift personnel following the proper bidding procedures.
- Ensures steps for safe and clean operation of all machinery.
- Responsible for quality control of all shifts.
- Promotes a safe working procedures to prevent accidents to self and coworkers.
- Immediately investigates, documents, and reports all on the job accidents following company safety procedures.
- Produce required shift reports /documentation/etc
- Communicate all related matters to shift personnel with daily debriefings.
- Must attend all company provided supervision/management training.
- Maintains and updates required OSHA Material Safety Data Sheet library.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent
- Lean Manufacturing a plus
- 2-3 years of related experience
- Experience in Customer Relations
- Able to work with others as a TEAM PLAYER and efficiently direct a team.
- Multi-lingual skills a plus.
- Computer literate – use of Excel & Word