At Danone, Manufacturing the best products and supplying them to meet demand is a key driver for our plant teams. We are looking to hire a Sanitation Supervisor based in based in City of Industry, CA!
As we experience growth, and as our portfolio of products grows, we maintain a constant focus on our environmental and social responsibilities. We pursue reductions against waste, water usage and greenhouse gas emissions throughout our operations, focusing on our plants and our company owned farms. We are also champions for food security, lending our support to national hunger relief organizations and those that operate in our local communities.
Danone North America is looking for a Sanitation Supervisor, Food Manufacturing - COI in City of Industry, CA manufacturing facility
- Follow established safety practices and performs all tasks in a safe manner while promoting a safe work environment
- Provide administrative oversight of all cleaning and sanitation programs, both environmental and CIP
- Ensure sanitary conditions in plant
- Directly supervise the sanitation technicians
- Write, review, and revise SSOP’s as needed
- Lead, coordinate and maintain the sanitation efforts throughout the plant (including Neptune program implementation) to ensure plant sanitation and cleanliness standards are being met
- Validate Clean In Place (CIP) effectiveness on existing and new systems by analyzing data and troubleshooting
- Update and maintain Master Sanitation Schedules
- Participate in the DaMaWay process
- Identify and implement cleaning improvements in each department
- Identify and coordinate training for safe chemical storage and use, principles of cleaning and sanitizing, etc.
- Consult with external chemical vendors and mechanical contractors to ensure overall safety and that sanitary products are being utilized in the plant
- Drive improvement and reduction in chemical utilization and cleaning times while maintaining sanitation requirements
- Maintain SDS compliance
- Maintain documentation for cleaning and sanitation related training programs, MSS, corrective actions, cleaning validations, etc.
- Routine assessment (i.e., auditing, KPI reporting, etc.) of cleaning and sanitation program effectiveness for the purposes of continuous improvement
- Drive continuous improvement of cleaning and sanitation programs through the use of (KPI) data associated with sanitation verification activities (i.e., ATP swabs, protein swabs, rinse water) and environmental monitoring activities
- Function as the primary contact for third party cleaning and sanitation providers
- Fulfill requirements for internal Quality Management System standards such as Neptune
- Proactively prepare for new regulations affecting facility sanitation under FSMA
- Support (as the cleaning and sanitation SME) hygienic design and engineering projects within the facility.
- Support compliance to all Company GMP, SOP, Safety Practices and Policies affecting cleaning and sanitation programs
- Schedule and Lead sanitation team members and provide assistance as needed. Deal with personnel issues
- Actively participates as member of the Food Safety and Food Quality Team
- Ensure all records are complete, accurate, legible, and in conformance to standard
- Perform internal audits to the corporate Danone standard
- Be a proactive team member and explore issues before they become problems
- Be responsible for any other duties assigned by QA manager