Sanitation Manager - Responsible to rotate with another Sanitation Manager days and nights -
Due to growth we are expanding our managment/executive teams.
Director of QA Systems
- Supervises the daily activities of the sanitation crew and laboratory in the manufacturing plant.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures SSOP’s are followed and reviewed regularly.
- Ensure master sanitation schedule is monitored daily and CIP protocols are maintained.
- Ensure devices are calibrated regularly and documented.
- Ensure Cleaning chemicals are metered appropriately, and chemical inventory is maintained.
- Ensure Employees wear and are trained with PPE.
- Ensure laboratory practices and procedures are conducted in accordance with HACCP and SQF protocols.
- Mentor and coach direct reports.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Experience in cleaning food processing equipment and facilities
- Experience working in a quality control lab conducting basic microbial, chemical and organoleptic testing
- 2-5 Years of supervisory/management experience with direct reports
- Knowledge of HACCP and associated SSOP’s
Required Working Conditions
- Ability to work extended shifts and flexible schedules – Some holiday and weekend work as well.
- Ability to perform physical work including standing and/or walking for periods in excess of 8 hours; ability to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, kneel, stoop, twist or lift up to 30 lbs.
- Ability to work in a production environment which includes working in wet areas; areas with extreme temperatures (<20 F to >90F); exposure to moving equipment and forklift traffic; working with and around processing and/or sanitation chemicals.
- Dependable with exemplary attendance and ability to work safely and efficiently with minimal supervision.
Marygrace Sexton, CEO