Ambassador Personnel is seeking a Sanitation Manager for a food processing plant in the Macon GA area. The Sanitation Manager is responsible for assisting in the supervision of sanitation team members, ensuring the plant is clean, and production starts on-time and as scheduled.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Mentor, supervise, and motivate sanitation team members, providing training and development to optimize their performance and personal growth.
- Ensure all regulations relating to safety, security, GMP, sanitation, discipline, etc. are adhered to, and that breaches in policy are communicated to appropriate management.
- Assures an adequate and trained supply of manpower, materials, parts, tools, equipment, and support services are available and utilized as needed to provide for the safe, effective, and efficient operation of the sanitation operations.
- Continuously improves operations, decreases turnaround times, streamlines work processes, and works cooperatively and jointly to meet company and customer needs.
- Tracks performance against budgets, plans, goals, and objectives and reports regularly to company management; identifies performance deficiencies and develops budgets, plans, and schedules for improvement.
- Willing to conduct on sight interviews and assist employees with online paperwork as needed.
- Ablility to maintain required recordkeeping weekly for the client as well as any third party audits.
- Communicate performance standards to employees, recognizing and rewarding individual and team accomplishments, and counseling performance problems.
- Develop and maintain a relationship with employees. You are directly responsible for promoting company values such as good attendance, a strong work ethic, and a desire to see the company succeed.
- Be able to explain company policy to workers and enforce them.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Bi-lingual Spanish Preferred
- 2-4 years of supervisory experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in food processing.
- Prior sanitation experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, English language skills (reading and writing) required, Bilingual (English/Spanish) skills helpful but not required.
- Must have strong communication and interpersonal (people) skills.
- Proficient computer and analytical skills needed.
Ambassador Personnel, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other attribute protected by law.