Our client is a business leader looking to add a Sanitation Manager to their busy manufacturing facility in Boston. In this role you will be responsible for overseeing a team of Sanitation employees and all hygiene operations in a food manufacturing facility. This is a great opportunity to join a growing business with room for advancement and growth.
What you will do in this role:
- Maintaining good housekeeping standards through the implementation of 5-S standards, including the use of chemicals, safety and power equipment and other tools.
- Ensuring full compliance of GMPs, SOPs and other company standards.
- Planning, managing and directing the plant sanitation procedures and programs.
- Developing and communicating business plans and goals for the Sanitation department.
- Mentoring, motivating and leading employees, through organized training and development, job performance, recognition, counselling and disciplinary actions.
- Managing the pest and insect control program.
What you will bring to the role:
- Previous experience in a food manufacturing facility.
- Experience running a large sanitation department.
- Strong working knowledge of FDA regulations, GMPs, SQF requirements and HACCP.
What our client is offering:
- A competitive salary, bonus, 401k, dental and medical insurance.
- The opportunity to join a growing organization where you will be able to grow your career.
If you are looking for a career opportunity with stability and growth please submit your resume in Microsoft Word. Please include your accomplishments and achievements.