Love your job!
Our client, a nearly 150 year old company, is a very family oriented company with a heart for charitible organizations.
Demonstrated potential is rewarded with salary increases and promotions to roles of higher levels of responsibility. They truly believe in internal staff development and many of the current Team Leaders have been promoted from within. Long-tenured staff. A perfect example is their current Production Manager who started when he was 18 years old as a General Labor and Sanitor, and through hard work and dedication he has risen to the role of Production Manager.
Due to their growth, they have an immediate need to attract a Sanitation Manager to their team.
Stability, excellent salary, benefits, relocation assistance, and continued opportunity for career growth are all part of the deal.
- Four year college degree in agriculture or science related field, or five years’ experience in vegetable planting, harvesting and/or processing.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Database software; Internet software; Spreadsheet software and Word Processing software.
- Must have the knowledge and skills required to work in a fast paced and challenging environment both inside and around the facility as well as receiving and cooling yard.
- Bilingual in English/Spanish is a huge bonus but not required.
- Must be able to work day and/or afternoon shifts as required by the job.
- Knowledge of the GMP, HACCP and Environmental sanitation program is preferred.
- Experience with third party regulatory agencies such as AIB, Silliker, Primus GFS, BRC, FDA.