Job Posting Title:
TreeHouse Foods is looking for dedicated individuals with a passion for safety and quality. If this is you, apply today!
Your Essential Functions, Duties and Responsibilities Include
- Cleaning production lines, including all equipment, machines, conveyor belts and anything else related to the production process.
- Understanding the use of each cleaning agent utilized. When to use these cleaning agents and the proper use of these chemicals.
- Has working knowledge of all machines and cook areas pertaining to Sanitation.
- Is capable of cleaning overhead fixtures, fans, vents and heating units as needed.
- Safely operates necessary equipment to meet the needs of the assigned task, such as floor scrubbers, scissor lift, skyjack, forklift, process equipment, cleaning tools.
- All other duties as assigned.
You meet or exceed the Knowledge and Critical Skills Required:
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be able to drive a forklift and be willing to obtain a forklift certification.
- Ability to follow verbal and written instruction, as well as basic math calculations.
- Must be able to work independently as well as effectively in a team environment.
- Must be able to work mandatory overtime, including Saturdays/Sundays, as determined by business needs.
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution preferred.
- Experience working with manufacturing equipment preferred.
- Mechanical aptitude.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Must be able to perform the following: standing, climbing, pulling, and or pushing, carrying, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and stooping.
- Ability to walk and/or stand for extended periods of time.
- Good physical condition with the ability to lift up to 50 lbs frequently.
- Good hand/eye coordination, motor skills, 20/20 corrected vision and hearing within the normal range.
TreeHouse Foods is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers, including those with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to disability-accommodations treehousefoods.com . In your email please include a description of the specific accommodation you are requesting and a description of the position for which you are applying.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.