Creativity, innovative thinking and the manufacturing of top-quality products have put Lyons Magnus in the forefront of the food industry. Lyons is involved in each phase of the food manufacturing process from the growing of the raw materials to the marketing of the finished products and everything in between. Lyons produces more than 2,000 different items for the industrial ingredient and food service segments, designing products for some of the top restaurant chains in the country, as well as international accounts.
This huge undertaking could not be done without a diverse and talented staff. At Lyons, our people are the heart of our organization. Lyons is proud to cultivate a thriving work environment with employees who are not just satisfied and productive but engaged in creating the future the company s and their own.
Lyons Magnus is seeking a Sanitary Welder at the Walton, KY facility
- Welding: 2 years (Required). Must be certified sanitary welder.
- ANSI/ASME Boiler and Pressure vessel code certification is recommended
- Experienced in sanitary stainless for the food, dairy, beverage, and pharmaceutical industries is required.
- Familiar with 3-A and or other Sanitary Standards.
- Must have experienced in Stainless TIG Welding /Fabrication and TIG Welding.
- Experienced in stainless steel, mild steel, welding and fabrication
- Must be a welder and fitter. Capable of developing bill of materials and isometric drawings.
- Must be able to manage jobs from start to finish.
- Must be able to understand and follow P&ID drawings.
- Must be professional and capable of managing contractor
- Operate forklifts, hoists, hand power tools, slings, grinders, polishers, and other hand tools related to the job s needs
- Fabricator will work at Lyons Walton Facility and work on repair and improvement projects. Reports to engineering manager. No traveling required.
- Perform Welding duties using TIG Welders and MIG Welders
- Develop isometric drawings, parts list and schedules
- Purchase and manage fabrication materials and consumables.
- Weld of thin gauge Stainless Steel Sanitary Tubing A270 components with welding equipment as specified by layouts, engineering drawings, work orders, or verbal instructions.
- Weld steam and condensate piping
- May manage and support welding contractor
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Computer skill are preferred
- Good math skills
- Good time management skills with minimal guidance
- Positive contributor to team participation
- Good analytical skills
- Experience with equipment manufacturing in food and beverage a strong plus.
- Willingness and desire to perform a variety of tasks and occasionally assist in areas outside of formal sphere of responsibility
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects/task
Our compensation program is designed to attract, motivate, and retain the very best people. Lyons Magnus offers a comprehensive benefits plan that include: Health, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Sec. 125, 401(k) plan, and more. If you meet these requirements and are eager to join a dynamic company poised for further growth, please respond with your cover letter, and salary requirements.
To learn more about Lyons Magnus, LLC its products and core values, visit