Job summary: Samuels and Son Seafood, the nation s leading purveyor of fresh and frozen seafood has a unique and exciting opportunity for a bilingual sales representative. This position is designed to maintain existing customers, maximizing profitable sales, and develop new business. Research customer business needs and developing a mix of products and service to meet needs; evaluating market trends and recommending products to customers, based on business needs and goals. Will provide product information and practical training to customers and personnel if needed. Your dealings with the customers must adhere to the Company s service and price philosophy. This position offers the opportunity to work in a fast-paced, growth-focused culture, an opportunity for continuous advancement within the organization and a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Summary of essential job functions: Functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Efficient communication with our diverse markets including writing and speaking another language.
- Handling assigned house accounts.
- Work with and communicate with sales team partners.
- Visit customers in designated areas.
- Follow up on sales call sheets.
- Make deliveries when needed.
- Participate in company activates, (i.e. sales meetings, food shows, dinners)
- Negotiate with significant customer establishing pricing and service guidelines in conjunction with sales manager and operations.
- Develop specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company product lines.
Minimum Requirements: Must have the ability to read, speak and write a second language other than English. Must be detailed oriented, self-motivated and enthusiastic. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, and Outlook). Must have great communication skills in order to conduct presentations. Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure.