Mission: The Sales Project Specialist will work closely with the BCF sales team in the coordination, planning, and management of Retail & Food Service sales. This position will be the corporate point of contact for the Sale’s team to coordinate with brand marketing, finance, and Corning operations while developing and following processes to ensure consistency and accuracy.
Key Result Areas/Time Utilization
1.Sales and Brand Marketing Coordination & Support 40%
2.Sales, Brand Projects, Planning & Tracking 35%
3.Customer Bids & Customer Maintenance 20%
4.Personal Development & Miscellaneous 5%
Key Result Areas
Objectives / Activities
- Sales and Brand Marketing Coordination & Support
- Organize, develop, and maintain Sales and Brand Dropbox folders current with most current sell sheets, new item presentation materials, and key sales, brand & marketing updates.
- Act as the main point of contact between Brand Marketing and Sales team to support execution of branded strategies including: Marketing communications, Brand communication guardrails, MAPS guidance, etc. and Sales needs
- Collect and distribute weekly sales reports while summarizing any key actions to be made in upcoming weeks
- Coordinate, track, and deliver inputs and process management for branded and PL New Item Forms, Price Change forms, ROIs, image requests, sample requests etc.
- Support and coordinate with Assistant Marketing Manager, CF team on PL pipeline and product development.
- Sales, Brand Projects, Planning & Tracking
- Maintain up-to-date trackers. Examples but limited to: New Item tracking, Customer Appointments, bid status, promotion planners etc.
- Work with sales team to maintain and publish ROI’s to Dropbox and ensuring compliance with pricing policies
- Support Category Manager with updating and maintaining monthly Syndicated reports and trackers including replicating master category presentation into account specific presentations
- Coordinate Aging and Excess sales with Customer Service; provide recommendations impacting financial bottom-line
- Management of customer label updates in coordination with cross functional team and brand marketing.
- Support trade planning by reviewing deductions and accrual budgets with Sales teams and finance monthly
- Customer Bids, Maintenance, and Issue Management
- Manage customer bid process: portal entry, questionnaires, collection of internal information (sustainability, ratings, certifications, audits etc.) helping to maintain ongoing internal bid information
- Act as the main point of contact internally to collect all necessary bid information; provide recommendations impacting financial bottom-line
- Management of customer portals and collection of information.
- Support management of large service issues at Customers
- Personal Development & Misc.
- Creates personal development plan with Senior Manager of Brand and Commercialization, with guidance from VP of Sales.
- Conducts regular interim reviews on goals, accomplishments, roadblocks, job/career satisfaction levels, etc.
- Performs other activities as assigned (i.e. Trade Shows)
Is a member of the Olive Division, this position reports directly to the Senior Manager of Brand and Commercialization, however, supports Brand Marketing and Sales teams.
Education & Experience:
- Degree from a fully accredited college or university or equivalent experience
- CPG Experience preferred but not required
Skills/ Knowledge/ Ability:
- Ability to work cross functionally with all departments and comfortable working up and down all levels of the organization.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Highly adaptable and resourceful
- Strong communication both written and verbal.
- Familiarity working with marketing, brand management, retailer customers, brokers, and distributors.
- Full competence with Microsoft Office