Position will support the Sr. Manager, Sales Operations and have responsibility for multiple job functions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Support successful execution of Mizkan sales operations through activities such as order tracking and troubleshooting, inventory reconciliation efforts, and customer deductions.
· Work cross functionally within organization to resolve open issues related to order management, forecasting, demand planning, and other key sales operations functions.
· Run Daily/Weekly/Monthly reports -Trade/Financial/Deductions, Forecasting, Shipment history, & various product & pricing trackers.
· Generate weekly, monthly, and quarterly KPIs and scorecard reporting related to sales operations; use the data to identify trends and opportunities.
· Perform miscellaneous analyses to support goal development, identify potential system issues and assist with hitting corporate targets.
· Coordinate the execution of various sales projects as well as other programs and initiatives as needed.
· Contribute to the key activity of streamlining and standardizing processes focusing on efficiency, simplification, and best practices.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Bachelor’s Degree required.
· 3 years of work experience, ideally in a sales-related role (but not required).
· CPG Industry experience a plus.
· Experience in a role demanding customer service and analytical skills.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Detail-oriented with strong organization skills.
· Excellent computer skills, including MS Office & Business Intelligence.