SALES DIRECTOR (SPECIALTIES)
Position Location: San Nicolas Offices
Business Unit: North America
Responsible for defining the strategy and the sales team organization to generate profitable sales growth to the Mexican business, is responsible of delivering growth for the core and specialties sales. The Sales Director will lead a group of Sales; Managers and Sales Representatives towards maintaining and reinforcing our market leadership position. By developing talents and functional Excellence, he or she will raise the bar towards adequately positioning our products, capturing the maximum value of our proposition and increasing our overall profitability.
Reports To: Commercial & Growth Platforms Sr Director
- Define and implant the strategies to deliver annual objective for Specialties business growth.
- Deliver annual objectives for growth, profitability and share of Mexican business and oversee the development and execution of negotiation strategies for this Market.
- Deliver yearly appropriate price increases to maintain gross profit, realize margin improvements and still reach the targeted sales growth.
- Implement and deliver operating agenda identified in the sales arena.
- Manage the overall customer portfolio including multinationals, distributors and local/small accounts.
- Anticipate market trends, competitive activities and customer#39;s strategy to identify and size opportunities and identify risks. Deploy strategies to capture opportunities and mitigate risk.
- Manage performance, Develop and hire talents and establish solid succession plans within the function using all available tools such as Achieve, Sales Success Drivers, Hogan Assessment, Development Plans and Coaching
- Chemical engineer, foods engineer, industrial engineer or similar.
- Master degree (desirable)
- English advanced
- Financial abilities.
- Ingredion#39;s products
- Strong Experience in sales
- Project management.
- Team Management
Desired behaviors & experiences:
- Delivering our strategy: ensures delivery of team goals and cross-team alignment.
- Building Trusted Partnerships: leverages networks within and outside the organization
- Building Organizational Talent: identifies, attracts, develops and assigns the right person to the right roles at the right time. Creates a learning environment ensuring everyone realizes his or her highest potential.
- Team Influence: using appropriate interpersonal styles and methods to inspire and guide individuals (or teams) toward goal achievement; modifying behaviors to accommodate the tasks, situations, and people involved.
- Negotiation: effectively exploring alternatives and positions to reach outcomes that gain all parties#39; support and acceptance.
- Persuasiveness/Sales Ability: using appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to gain acceptance of an idea, plan, activity, service, or product from prospects and clientele.
- Customer Service Orientation: making efforts to listen to and understand the customer (both internal and external); anticipating customer needs; giving high priority to customer satisfaction.
- Decisiveness: making timely decisions, rendering judgments, taking action when appropriate, and committing to a side or position.
- Delegation of Authority and Responsibility: allocating decision-making authority and task responsibilities to appropriate subordinates; utilizing subordinates#39; time, skills, and potential effectively.
As a Fortune 500 global provider of ingredient solutions, Ingredion offer great careers across various functions. If you are curious, confident, and believe in the power of game-changing ideas, we want you to make us part of your career formula. Successful: Grow with a leader. Ingredion is FORTUNE 500 company with consistently strong financial performance. Responsible: Thrive with an organization that lives its values. We drive relentlessly toward sustainable practices and responsible operations wherever we do business. Meaningful: Be proud of where you work and what you do. Ingredion enables innovation in foods, beverages and consumer products that touch lives around the world.
Yes, Within Country