Grandma Hoerner’s Foods is currently seeking a full-time Sales Account Representative. This person’s responsibilities is to help create strategies for brand, promoting products, developing leads and opportunities, closing new accounts, enhance online presence, and assist in implementation of overall sales growth strategy for Grandma Hoerner’s brands.
COME JOIN OUR TEAM!
- Leads development of sales presentations, pricing and product information, sells sheets, keeping all needed formats refreshed at all times.
- Coordinate public relations outreach with the CEO, , VP of Sales, and team members
- Fulfill customer service and customer maintenance function role in support of growing sales efforts
- Understand and document current sales, marketing and operations processes, workflows and systems
- Develop sales KPI and connect siloed information to provide the ability for internal team members to make marketing and sales decisions
- Analyze data to determine trends, recognize areas of concern and suggest improvements
- Manage and execute export sales activities
- Maintain account, distributor, and sales broker relations
- Coordinate sales activity with National Brokerage team and Distributors
- Manage promotions and sales initiatives for branded sales
- Maintain item set up and maintenance for distribution
- Wholesale distribution
Required Qualifications Include:
- BA degree in marketing or related field, or strong industry experience
- Microsoft Office Proficiency
- Knowledge of printing processes for packaging and POS materials
- Creative and strategic thinking
- Attention to detail
- Ability to communicate clearly
- Limited travel
- Two years Sales experience preferred in consumer packaged goods
- Existing industry relationships
- Analytics Management
- Innovative and knowledgeable about market strategies for growth
Career Growth Opportunity:
- Commission opportunities for additional compensation
We are family owned and operated, and we care about you. Grandma Hoerner’s is always closed on Sundays for Family and Faith.
Grandma Hoerner’s is located off of I-70 at exit 324, just a few miles from Manhattan.
You can expect that we are the type of environment that is safe and fair, and because of that, we are a drug free workplace and an equal opportunity employer.
Join our team because we are a rock-solid brand in a culture of teamwork and fun!