Role Purpose: Food Service and Commodity, Management over assigned accounts by operating main point of contact for customers and our internal departments.
* Ensure clear and concise written and oral communications with internal and external customers to support timely execution of selling objectives.
* Maintain relationships with our customer#39;s buying team to ensure strong partnerships.
* Build and maintain knowledge of all aspects of the business including store level activity, opportunities, consumer trends, customer focus.
* Support senior sales with the planning, preparation and execution of business plans and sales budgets.
* Grow sales and gross profit dollars and % while maintaining a strong and profitable sales mix that aligns with best sale strategies.
* Identify business opportunities and build business plans for review by senior sales.
* Operate with integrity and professionalism, striving to act in the best of interests of both MLF and the customer while providing superior service.
* Policies, Processes & Procedures
a. Adhere/comply with company policies and procedures.
b. Follow all relevant departmental policies, processes, standard operating procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
c. Assist in the development, implementation and maintenance of improved department specific processes, policies and procedures.
*Minimum 3 years of experience in Sales with at least 1 year in account management in the CPG industry; preferably food manufacturing;
*Analytical, with problem-identification and problem-solving capabilities;
*Ability to excel in a fast-paced environment where attention to detail and effective multi-tasking is essential; *Experience in Trade Show planning, set up and execution.
*General Computer Skills (e.g. MS Office)
*Post-Secondary Diploma in a related field, required.
* Building Trust - Builds strong relationships on a foundation of trust, loyalty and authenticity.
* Driving for Results - Relentlessly pursues quantifiable and measurable results: identifies areas for improvement and executes changes as necessary.
* Communication & Listening - Encourages open and honest communication with the team, communicates messages clearly and concisely and listens attentively to others.
* Initiative - Proactively seeks new opportunities and challenges; takes ownership and accountability for enhancing results or minimizing problems.
* Builds Networks - Builds strong relationships with peers, partners and key stakeholders, cultivating meaningful connections.
* Awareness & Insight - Assesses one’s own abilities, understands how actions impact perceptions and thrives within our culture, climate and organization at all levels.
* Office based
* Travel required (up to 40% road travel within region)
In accordance with Ontario Human Rights Code, Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005, accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants are required to make their needs known in advance.
We thank all applicants for applying however only those chosen will be contacted.