JOB TITLE: Sales Account Coordinator
CURRENT LOCATION: Baraboo, Wisconsin
FUTURE LOCATION: Madison, Wisconsin
REPORTS TO: Sales Account Manager
This role is the primary conduit between the organization and our customers. Supported by the greater Commercial Team and its managers, you will be the day-to-day communicator with customers, interacting to secure and enter orders, understand their issues and help proactively to resolve them, learn of new opportunities, and then bring all this information back to the organization to help grow those understandings internally. It requires patience, inquisitiveness, and a willingness to continually engage to learn more about our customers.
This position is a logical stepping stone to a career in Customer Service Management, Sales, Planning, or a host of other positions within Foremost Farms.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice. The essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Communicating proactively with internal and external customers; anticipating issues, actively following up on orders, production and inventory status, forecasting, correct pricing/quotes, and accuracy of shipping dates.
- Building relationships based on trust and transparency.
- Liaise extensively with the sales function as a team to ensure timely receipt, processing and response of all customer-associated communications.
- Being a contributing member of the SIOP (Sales, Inventory & Operations Planning) process and team.
- Performing data entry activities and customer communication for all transactions related to assigned customer requirements.
- Understanding and completing all necessary customer-specific tasks.
- Working with plants, supply chain, quality and sales to ensure proper customer complaint resolution.
- Acting as a positive role model for team members by providing support and assistance as needed.
- Effectively communicating with related functions, such as sales/marketing, supply chain planning, production, warehousing, logistics, quality, accounting, and co-packers, to help facilitate customer satisfaction.
- Responding appropriately to requests from customers, brokers and distributors for information.
- Maintaining customer documentation and related SOPs in accordance with record retention policies.
- Regular and punctual attendance and physical presence in the workplace.
- Timely and accurate completion of duties.
- Accurate spelling and grammar in all communications.
- Occasional travel for work, up to 33% of the time.
- Every 3 to 4 weekend rotation with team members to ensure customer satisfaction.
The following are required competencies of the position.
- Language Skills: Requires excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to adapt communication styles to specific parties, such as customers, sales and other employees. Ability to speak effectively to and communicate with employees and applicants of the organization. Ability to effectively present information to other employees of the organization. Requires excellent telephone skills.
- Mathematical Skills: Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent.
- Reasoning Ability: Aptitude to identify problems and implement appropriate solutions. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
- Other Skills & Abilities: Proficient in Microsoft Office, Oracle r12 experience preferred. Appropriately contribute to teams and related project initiatives as assigned. Driving and maintaining a valid driver s license is required.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Physical Demands Employee is frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or touch objects, tools, or controls, sit, and talk or hear. The employee is occasionally required to walk and stand. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and the ability to adjust focus.
- Work Environment Employee is occasionally exposed to risk of electrical shock wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne participles. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Protective Equipment No protective equipment is generally required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
This position requires an associate degree or some college coursework and three to five years of job-related experience.
Preferred: Bachelor s degree and Sales Force Experience
It is the policy of Foremost Farms USA to provide equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disabilities, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by state or federal law.
Foremost Farms USA, headquartered in Baraboo, Wis., is a world-class supplier of cheese, dairy products, and ingredients to national and international markets. As a dairy cooperative, we are owned by the 1,100 dairy farmers who supply our high-quality milk. Our flexible, diverse plant network allows us to manufacture products and ingredients that are most in-demand and provide a strong, secure market for our member-owners milk.
We re looking for employees who challenge the status quo, innovate and aim for excellence. Because we re working to be the world s best to Be Foremost we ll bring out the best in you.
Are you ready to Be Foremost?
Please apply at: www.foremostfarms.com
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Successful completion of pre-employment testing which could include a drug test, physical, background check, education check and credit check.
Foremost Farms USA will comply with OSHA vaccine mandates.