General Purpose: Reconcile information received for each route to validate that all product that left the manufacturing location was appropriately accounted for by a customer invoice or an inventory adjustment transaction. Performs general office activities which include shipping & receiving administrative packages & freight and electronically sorting accounts payable invoices.
Hours: Core hours are 11am - 5:30pm with Saturday being a regularly scheduled workday. 40 Hours/5 days per week. Flexible schedule to be mutually agreed upon with hiring manager. Daily schedule must cover a minimum of 5 core hours.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with Distribution Supervisors, Route Drivers, and Distributors by collecting and documenting end-of-day delivery paperwork daily for all shipments
- Ensure completeness of all documentation substantiating inventory transactions and communicate through credit return form, route stock adjustment form and/or good product return inventory forms
- Verify that all inventory physically loaded onto trucks was delivered and accounted for daily
- Analyze route discrepancies and communicate with Distribution Supervisors as necessary
- Problem solve and look for errors before completing customer invoicing
- Scans and indexes all order entry tickets and uploads them to PaperVision. Acts as a resource for POD (proof of delivery) requests
- Prepare recurring Distributor statement. Collaborate with Accounts Receivable and Credit to ensure a standard process is followed and the Distributor understands their statement allowing for timely payment
- Manages shipping and receiving of administrative packages & freight
- Electronically sorts accounts payable invoices daily. Manages process flow of invoices to ensure that invoices continue through the process in a timely manner. Train invoice reviewers and approvers on process as needed
- Supports and cross trains to relieve other employees at facility who are on vacation, sick, etc.
- Perform other duties as assigned