Robot Operator Afternoon/ Night Shift
At Shearer’s, we provide the safest environment possible for our employees by providing proper PPE (Personal Protective Equipment), frequent and thorough sanitation practices, social distancing, daily temperature checks, as well as virtual interviewing options. Safety is our absolute priority.
Your seat at the table
Under general supervision, operate palletizing robots, ensuring quality and correctly stacked finished goods from production.
- Be able to read and understand daily production schedule
- Be able to navigate computer screen to change robot program and pallet patterns
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Identify potential quality issues
- Perform light maintenance of robots
- Trouble shoot problems
- Communicate any issues to production regarding shorts, overages, and damaged product
- Wear appropriate PPE including Hair and or beard net, ear plugs, safety glasses, and steel toed shoes.
- May perform other duties as required
What you bring to the table
- Attention to detail, mechanical ability, ability to multi-task
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Mathematical Skills
- Machines, Tools, or Equipment Used: Robots – continuously
- Education and Experience: High school or GED
We Offer a Feast of Benefits
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Flexible Spending Account, Retirement Savings Plan with Match, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Group Critical Accident Insurance, Group Critical Illness Insurance, Employee Assistance Plan and numerous opportunities to volunteer in the communities in which we operate.
You will be considered for employment in our inclusive workplace
Because at Shearer’s, we are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is your invitation to apply now!