Ready to build a career with a company that#39;s leading the foodservice industry?
Ensure the Robo wrappers are always clean and in good operational condition. Do not allow excess shrink to wrap to build up around guide wheel. Do not cut shrink wrap from rollers using a box cutter. Do not place stickers on any part of the equipment. Wipe down the equipment an end of shift each day.
Follow all safety work practices and maintain clean and orderly dock area
This is a night shift position; Sunday through Thursday (which may include holidays).
Work may also be required on Fridays and weekends. Finish time (when work is completed) varies and may require overtime with or without notice.
We help YOU make it!
Benefits medical, dental, vision, 401K, life insurance, strong safety culture, and much more! Benefits start day ONE, stellar local leadership, best place to work!
US Foods is one of the largest food distributors with a culture and history of promoting from within, excellent training programs and a continuous improvement focus.
Why US Foods?
Our Customers#39; success goes far beyond great food. At US Foods, we work to exceed expectations and give our customers the competitive edge they need. At the foundation of those efforts are our cultural beliefs, the pillars that define our work ethic, collaborative spirit and commitment to service.
At US Foods®, we are committed to compensation and benefits that respect and reward our employees for their dedication and hard work. If you join our team, we provide flexibility and options to fit every stage of your career.
Main Ingredients of the Job
- Verify header labels are in upper right-hand corner for the loader to easily locate.
- Ensure work area is always free of debris.
- Help loaders by Unloading trailers staged in doors that contain pallets, blankets, straps and any debris left in the trailer. Raise door, lock trailer to dock & lower dock plate.
- Work in extreme temperatures of 100 + degrees and below freezing.
- High School Education or GED preferred
- A minimum of one-year warehouse experience preferred
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to read batch labels
- Basic mathematical skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide)
- Must be team oriented and able to get along with others
At Us Foods® We Help Our Customers Make It with Products and Services That Shape the Communities Where We Live and Work. We Are Passionate About Demonstrating the Same Commitment to Helping Our Employees Make It Through Continued Professional Growth Opportunities and Broad Career Path Potential.
At Us Foods®, We Are Committed to Compensation and Benefits That Respect and Reward Our Employees for Their Dedication and Hard Work. If You Join Our Team, We Provide Flexibility and Options to Fit Every Stage of Your Career.