At Danone, we believe that every time we eat or drink, we vote for the world we want. As a leading food and beverage company, we make healthy, sustainably-produced foods and beverages that nourish people#39;s lives. Some of our brands include Dannon, Activia, Horizon Organic, International Delight, Silk, Oikos, So Delicious Dairy Free, Stok, Two Good, Vega, and Wallaby Organic . And as the largest Certified B Corporation® in the world, we are committed to redefining success in business to ensure that through our brands we create real benefits for people, our communities, and the planet.
With headquarters in Broomfield, CO and White Plains, NY, Danone North America has more than 6,000 employees across the U.S. and Canada, and more than a dozen manufacturing facilities across North America. Our employees enjoy competitive pay and industry-leading benefits (including flexible (unlimited) time off and up to 26 weeks paid parental leave), and share a common mission and culture committed to both business results and social purpose. When you join Danone North America, you become part of a global team that is inspiring a healthier world through food.
Danone North America is looking for aRevenue Specialist in Broomfield.
• Bachelor#39;s Degree or 3 years of related work experience
• Intermediate/Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
• Strong communication and customer service skills
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Accounts receivable and collections preferred
• Must possess strong analytical and organizational skills
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels in a matrix organization
• Encourages cross functional collaboration and effectiveness
• Excels in both oral and written communication skills, able to tell stories with data
• SAP, HighRadius, CAS experience preferred
Danone North America is a Certified B Corporation business unit of Danone and operates in the U.S. from headquarter offices inWhite Plains, NYandBroomfield, CO.For more information, please visit DanoneNorthAmerica.com .
Danone North Americais an equal employment and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, veteran status, genetic characteristic or any other unlawful criterion.
Nearest Major Market: Denver
Job Segment: Revenue, Revenue Management, ERP, Accounts Receivable, SAP, Finance, Technology